Syed Mohammad Ismail Abbasi is serving on the Board of Directors of Abbasi and Company (Private) Limited as a Chief Executive since its incorporation. Having a Masters Degree with distinction in Commerce from The University of Punjab, Lahore and with over 20 years of experience in Pakistans financial markets, Mr. Abbasi is recognized as having in depth knowledge of securities and economic affairs.
Mr. Abbasi has served on the Board of Directors of Lahore Stock Exchange Limited and Islamabad Stock Exchange Limited in the following years:
- Elected Director: Lahore Stock Exchange (G) Limited for the Year 1989
- Elected Director: Lahore Stock Exchange (G) Limited for the Year 1991
- Elected Director: Islamabad Stock Exchange (G) Limited for the Year 1994
- Elected Director: Lahore Stock Exchange (G) Limited for the Year 1995
- Elected Director: Lahore Stock Exchange (G) Limited for the Year 1997
- Elected Director: Lahore Stock Exchange (G) Limited for the Year 1998
- Elected Director: Lahore Stock Exchange (G) Limited for the Year 2000
- Elected Director: Lahore Stock Exchange (G) Limited for the Year 2002
- Nominee Director of Lahore Stock Exchange (G) Limited on the Board of National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited (2002 - 2004)
Conferences and Committee Memberships:
- Convener Research & Development Committee of Islamabad Stock Exchange for the year 1994.
- Member EFA Coordination Committee of Lahore Stock Exchange computerization and automated trading (1995-1996).
- Represented Lahore Stock Exchange for Capital Market Reforms Loan Package of Asian Development Bank, Head Quarters, Manila in 1997.
- Convener Reorganization & Restructuring Committee of Lahore Stock Exchange for the year 1998.
- Convener Company Affairs Committee of Lahore Stock Exchange for the year 2003 & 2004.
- Served as member of different important committees on the Lahore & Islamabad Stock Exchanges.
- Attended as delegate in Pakistan Investment Conferences organized by Islamabad Stock Exchange at Dubai, Oman, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia in 1994.
- Attended a Private Wealth Management Course arranged by Marcus Evans, Mumbai-India in August 2008.
- Attended a number of Conferences during last 12 years on Securities Investment, portfolio management and the relevant topics.
- Secured 2nd Position in M.Com Final Examination (1985) in the Punjab University.
SYED AWAIS ALI ABBASI
Syed Awais Ali Abbasi is a securities market expert, having more than 20 years of experience in portfolio management, financial research and analysis. He became Director of the Company since its incorporation. He has also served on the Board of Directors of Silver Star Insurance Company Limited. As an accredited agent of Abbasi Securities (Private) Limited (formerly Aijaz Abbasi), his trading experience on the trading floor of the Karachi Stock Exchange (G) Limited is spread over several years.
He holds a bachelors degree in Economics, Statistics and English Literature from Government College Lahore. He has a vast experience in Fundamental and Comparative Analysis of different companies listed on the stock exchanges.
SYED FAROOQ ALI ABBASI
Syed Farooq Ali Abbasi has been with Abbasi and Company (Private) Limited for nine years since December 2000 and is a graduate from Government College Lahore. He has been working as a Director and is professionally carrying on his responsibilities covering all Operational and Settlement Activities.
Head of Internal Audit
Mr. Imran Ahmad is working with Abbasi and Company (Private) Limited since November 1992. Prior to heading the Internal Audit Department, he has worked as the Chief Accounts Officer till December 2007. Before joining Abbasi and Company (Private) Limited he has also worked as an Accounts Officer in Imperial Construction Company, as a Manager in Speed Bird and has done his internship in Allied Bank Limited. With a Bachelor Degree in Commerce and a career spreading over twenty years of experience has made Mr. Imran Ahmad instrumental in overseeing all back and front office business activities. He is a pro-active Internal Auditor ensuring departmental compliances with their reporting framework and is reportable directly to the Board of Directors.
Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Qamar Tariq is working as the Chief Financial Officer of Abbasi and Company (Private) Limited and is associated with the company since December 1994. Mr. Qamar with over fifteen years of experience in Accounts and Finance has always contributed in making management controls more effective and efficient as he was a team member during the transition phase from manual book keeping to the computerized book entry system including financial reporting till balance sheet level. He has hands-on experience in arranging financial deals with the banks and currently he has implemented complete computerized accounting software for trading in commodity futures covering risk management as well.
Mr. Qamar holds a Bachelor Degree in Commerce and has done a one year diploma in computer sciences.
SYED HAMMAD ALI ABBASI
Head of Information Technology and Commodity Trading Operations
Syed Hammad Ali Abbasi, a talented and young man is a driving force behind the company. The profile of Syed Hammad Ali Abbasi in this company is quite long. He is working as Head of commodity operations, senior manger at the company. He is also the research analyst Gold, Oil, Silver, Dollar and Euro. He joined Abbasi and Company (Private) Limited in April 2005 and is working as a Senior Manager I.T since January 2008. He has also worked as a Manager IT in Euroconsult Pakistan from December 2003 to March 2005. Over the past four years with his dedicated skills and abilities the companys online services are now 24/7 Live and Abbasi and Company (Private) Limited is operating in more than ten other countries through its online trading facility. In the field of Information Technology Mr. Hammad Abbasi has extensive technical experience that includes Database administration, System analyst, Network installing, Project management, Management of Data Centre, Web Designing and Development, IT Security, 24-hour disaster-recovery planning, and IT budgeting.
Mr. Hammad Abbasi besides being a Ravian has a Masters Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Management of Information System from Virtual University of Pakistan and a Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences (HONS) from the University of Lahore.
Details of registered agents:
1. Syed Awais Ali Abbasi
Registered Agent of Head Office
2. Syed Farooq Ali Abbasi
Registered Agent of Branch Office
Details of Audit Committee:
1. Mr. Imran Ahmad
2. Syed Muhammad Ismail Abbasi
3. Syed Awais Ali Abbasi